- Ever wanted to make croissants at home? Buttery and flaky, you may never buy those refrigerated tubes again.
- Warm and cozy, Hot Cocoa mix
- Our favorite go-to casserole
- Blackberry Vanilla Jam – no further description necessary
- October UNprocessed brought about a renewed desire to create
- Mac and Cheese doesn’t always have come in a box. Or have yellow cheese. Or be devoid of veggies!
- Once again, I cannot hide my love for Feta Cheese!
- A round up of all our favorite summer recipes
- We loved our cloth diapers! So much that I couldn’t stop talking about them and was frequently spotted taking photos of them drying in the sun.
- Oh teething. My poor babies were often so miserable when those teeth worked their way in, thankfully, I had an arsenal of tools to help us all survive!
- We had our babies at home and yes… it was planned. And dreamed about. And moments I’ll never forget.
- Breastfeeding the babies was not easy for me. Thankfully this post comes with an awesome photo of me circa 1985 “nursing” my baby doll, I think it makes the post much less sad.
- Of all the developmental milestones we’ve hit so far, potty training is my absolute favorite!
The Mama Thoughts
- Staying home with my children was always my dream, I just needed to adjust my expectation a little bit.
- My children. They challenge me in so many ways, but I’d have to say that the way they challenge me to be a healthier person is the best.
- Chaos. It’s a part of life and one that I’ve learned often just needs to be laughed at.
- Handwritten letters. Yellowed pages of old journals. Cards for your birthday. These little things are so precious to me.
- Thoughts on pregnancy and loss. And how to support those who may be in a sad circumstance.
- Every one has a different birth story to tell… embrace yours!