Oh hello. It’s Monday again. Do you have any major plans for this week? Or goals? I had 3 appointments today and I’m wishing they were all I had scheduled for the week. Alas, life goes on and my calendar is pretty full. BUT, the weather is supposed to be nice this week, so I’m hoping so get the kids outside and burn some energy this week. Matt actually cut the grass last night for the first time this year. On April 1st. It almost seemed like a joke to have such long, unruly grass in April.
This week’s goals:
- Continue getting up at 6am to exercise and do research while the house is quiet.
- Prep some good snack ideas for the kids. Both of them are getting up earlier so the stretches between meals somehow are longer… I’m beginning to feel badly about the amount of graham crackers they’ve eaten.
- Finalize the menu and plans for Sylvi’s birthday party next weekend!!!
- Clean and declutter master bedroom (Anyone else find that the parents’ room winds up being a dumping ground for household clutter?).
- Work on my book review of the Non Toxic Avenger for the blog.