Remember the post I wrote last week to review some products from Earth Mama Angel Baby? I had no idea how this bundle would be so great to have on hand for herbal help on the go or at home and I’ve really loved having it at the ready. Mama’s Herbal First Aid Bundle includes every little herbal thing you need to care for life’s little mishaps, safely, naturally and effectively.
- Mama-To-Be Tea Sampler with Organic Peaceful Mama Tea, Organic Morning Wellness Tea, Organic Third Trimester Tea, and Organic Heartburn Tea for teething, heartburn, nausea, diarrhea, seasonal allergies
- Organic Milkmaid Tea for gas, bloating and heartburn, indigestion
- New Mama Bottom Spray for sunburn, shaving rash and minor scrapes, facial toner
- Happy Mama Spray for upset tummies, travel tummy, or pregnancy nausea
- Natural Nipple Butter to cover and protect scrapes and abrasions, chapped lips, cuticles, chapped cheeks and minor rashes
- Angel Baby Bottom Balm for fungal rashes, itchy rashes, cuts, scrapes, new tattoos, piercing, chafing (this is my favorite petroleum-free, triple antibiotic ointment alternative!)
If you prefer to DIY, make sure to read Earth Mama’s Herbal First Aid Kit article, with suggestions for herbal essentials to make your own:http://blog.earthmamaangelbaby.com/mama-u/earth-mamas-herbal-first-aid-kit
Since doing my review, I’ve continued to use the EMAB products on the inevitable boo-boos that arise in a home with small children. Liam got his first sunburn this week and I was quick to pull out the Bottom Spray. I love being able to treat my kids with something that is not only natural, but reputable. Don’t we all?
So to end this post, I have news! Earth Mama Angel Baby® is so kindly giving away one Mama’s Herbal First Aid Bundle ($50 value) to one lucky Pug in the Kitchen reader!!! Enter below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway